Friday, April 6, 2012

Spoiled!

(Please ignore the huge mess in the background. Apparently I missed that small detail when taking this pic)
A few weeks ago we were lucky enough to have Nate's mom, dad, sister and her two kids in town. We really enjoyed the company. We don't get many visitors out this way!

We had a fun time sightseeing, eating yummy food and treats, crafting and just hanging out. And lucky for my Nate and his dad got my garden all ready to go. I have never done a garden and finally have the backyard to do it so I am so excited. Now we just need the warm weather to come back so I can get to work.

Little miss Cam loved the extra attention and was spoiled by her grandma and grandpa. She has been wanting the prince dolls for her princesses for such a long time and grandma finally fulfilled her wishes. These dolls go with us EVERYWHERE. A big thanks to Gma Rencher!




Oh the simple pleasures.

No comments: