Sunday, March 4, 2012

Sometimes...

...I let my girls decide what they want to wear with absolutely no help from me. I know this is something I should do anyway, but it is hard for me. I suppose I am a bit of a control freak. I hope people can tell what days I choose and what day they choose:)


A few days ago we went to the gym looking like this...



and this.....


And she is off.....



My Sadie monkey has enough personality for 10 people. She rocked her outfit with an attitude to match it:)


I will soon report on my fantastic birthday...the BIG 3-0!!!


I need to get the pictures first from a friend and then I will blog the details.


I was spoiled rotten and felt very blessed.


Getting older is no biggie when I have so much to be grateful for.


1 comment:

The Corner of Inn and Sane said...

Tooo FUNNY!! I do the same thing from time to time, and it completely freaks me out. I'm biting my nails trying to promote autonomy in my daughter all the while wondering how in the world I can let her out the door dressed the way she's dressed. I'm so glad to know that there's someone else out there freaking out, too!!