Thursday, February 23, 2012

Weak...

Every morning I go to the gym and workout. I consider my workouts pretty intense. I am one of those weird people that enjoys the pain of a hard workout. During my workout I promise myself that the time I am spending at the gym won't be wasted...I will eat healthy, I won't eat too many calories, I will drink lots of water...the list goes on. Today was one of those days. My legs were on fire from squat jumps; shoulders burning from pushups. I was determined. So why come 6pm does all the willpower go out the window!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriouslyit is so frustrating!

I didn't really eat crap food today. I just ate lots of food. And then finished the night with a bowl of cereal...just because.

I suppose the answer is going to bed at 6pm.

Or I could just buck up and be tough, but that doesn't sound very fun.

Tomorrow will be better...at least til 6pm:)

Good Night!

3 comments:

MBurt said...

Oh night time is definitely my time of weakness. It's almost as if I am rewarding myself for all the hard work of motherhood at the end of the day. My likely I'm just tired and therefore eating. As for eating A LOT... well you have to eat something after working out so intense. I know when I'm exercising regularly I'm starving. So just be proud of your accomplishments. At least enjoy the cereal! :)

Lyndzee said...

That is my biggest problem too! I do insanity 6 days a week. Work my but off and I seem to cave into the night cravings. Oreo's were my down fall yesterday after 8 days of no sugar. I guess we all struggle. Good luck with everything. Your girlies are growning fast. They are so so cute!!!

Maggie said...

Meg's,
Hope you had a happy birthday today!!! Wish I could take you out for ice cream:)