Sunday, March 18, 2012

I wish everyday could be like this...

My mood is definitely affected by the amount of sunshine in the sky which means the last week has been such a happy week!!!


I hope it is here to stay!!!




We have been working on some cool tricks now that we can play outside. Check it out!...


Don't be distracted by the saggy diaper. Or the fact that Sadie isn't wearing any pants.

And of course the big sis wanted to show off her skills.




I just love that my daughter is wearing shorts and a tanktop in the middle of March.




For the moment I can't think of anything to write home about. My mind and body are exhausted so pretty much all I can think about is my pillow. I am really hoping there are no late night phone calls tonight (I am considering sleeping on the couch on nights when Nate is on call:))




Oh wait I do have something I want to make sure I never forget. Today after church Cambri and I were playing outside on a blanket. Cambri had a bunch of pictures from church that she was using to teach me a lesson about Jesus. Her lesson went like this...




"Hi this is Heavenly Father. We created the world for you to live, the water and the fishes. And Nephi cause he was the goodest person ever. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen".




And there you have it. The abridged version of the gospel according to Cambri. I love her. She also has the First Article of Faith memorized thanks to her teachers at church. I am proud of my little girl and her honest desire to be good. Sometimes I forget what her little brain is capable of processing.


We have encountered a little issue with telling the truth...not really sure what to do about that. Any tips?


I am embracing a new life and have to be up by 6am so I best be off to bed.

1 comment:

Nicole S said...

Hey Megan, I was reading the Maas blog and saw your family's picture. I thought it looked familiar, and I asked Trent and he also remembers being in Bishop Infanger's ward back at BYU. We live in West Akron now while Trent goes to Law School. Our ward has a great playgroup that we get together and try out new places around the area. If you'd like to take your girls out to something fun, let me know and I can forward you the emails we get and see if you want to join us. In case you want to remember who Trent and I (Nicole) are, the Sorensens, our blog is trentandnicole.blogspot.com
How do you like Akron/Canton? Not too much sunshine. Lame. But lots of pretty areas.