Monday, December 12, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

These sweet angels have made Christmas time very fun this year. Cam is very anxious for Santa, and Sadie bug has already helped unwrap a few of the presents under the tree. No doubt I have loved being able to use the "naughty list" as motivation to be good.


This is the first year we won't be going home (Utah/Idaho) for Christmas. I am sure it will be a little lonely but we are looking forward to making our own family traditions. Plus it will be nice to not be traveling.


These are the pictures I took for our Christmas card. The one above was the only one where both girls were smiling. These ones are more realistic though...:)







MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

7 comments:

Nikki said...

You have the most darling brown-eyed babies! You are one lucky mama. :)

Maggie said...

I love it. They are so stinkin' cute. I had wondered if you were coming home or not. Hope you have a great christmas.

Cassie said...

Love the dresses!!!! They look so much alike in the first picture!!!!

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

i can't believe how old they are really.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Merry Christmas! I agree, kids make Christmas SO much fun. I love those two beauties.

Angela and Jim said...

They both are so darling and I love the more realistic pictures. Your tree is adorable too

Haley said...

They're beautiful Megan!! Such cute girls!! Miss you! We won't be seeing you for Christmas then??