Thursday, December 1, 2011

Manis and Pedis

Despite the fact that I am told daily that I am a mean mom or that she wishes she had a new mom, this little girl is a ton of fun (when she isn't being a pill). Yesterday we gave each other manis and pedis. Cam chose the colors...rainbow:).



My fingernails look just as pretty.




After snapping some pictures of our fingers and toes Cam thought it hilarious to take a picture like this...

Oh how she laughed, and laughed, and laughed....and laughed.




Those kind of belly laughs make it hard not to feed her silliness.




SO yes I took as many pictures of her cute bum as she asked for and then I listened to her sincere laugh and loved every minute of it.




I have to relish these moments to make up for all the times she tells me I am mean and that she hates me...I truly dislike the person who taught her to use the word hate.




My favorite moment so far is the night we didn't read books because she was being so unbelievably mean. She cried and yelled and let me know that she would never be happy again.




Right now I am just trying to figure out why it is 9:28pm and the whole family is awake. I already put the girls to bed once. Sadie was screaming so Nate went and got her. Cambri could hear us all so she ran downstairs and asked if we were having a party. Sadie has emptied the shoe basket, pulled the camera off the counter, fallen into a box...the pen she is carrying around in her hand makes me a little nervous. Cambri is requesting food even though she just ate dinner. Everyday I have big plans of going to bed by 10, getting up by 6, checking everything off my to-do list....maybe tomorrow:)




Good thing we are getting a babysitter tomorrow night. She can deal with the overly tired kids who didn't get enough sleep the night before:).


3 comments:

Maggie said...

I love it!At least we aren't the only zoo:) I sometime wish I could hire someone to put the kids to bed at night. I have friends whose kids take great naps in the day and are down by 7pm every night.Guess we'll have to work on that:)Miss you.

Becky said...

Sorry to hear that Cambri is being so hard lately. I can totally relate. I have struggled with Eliza since she was a little girl. She used to tell me she hated me all the time. The first time she told me that I cried. After that, I just told her I loved her every time she said she hated me. After a little while, she stopped saying that. I even arranged with a friend to drop her off to their family so she could "live" with them because she thought they had a nicer mom than me. When she realized I was serious, she backed out. :) Anyway, she never tells me she hates me anymore, she's just moved onto other ways to get under my skin. I'm sorry and wish you all the best with that little spit-fire of yours. BTW: Sadie is darling--as is Cambri. I also love your family picture on your blog!

Jen and Ty said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! I am so excited to have a little girl that is hopefully half as cute as your two. I probably shouldn't tell you this too, but two of my top three names right now are Hadley and Sadie. I promise I am not trying to be you...I just love those names too!

Can I get your new address? I emailed you, but I never know if I have your right email. I would love to send your family a Christmas card! I hope you are doing well and enjoying your Christmas season!