Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Cookies...

Cam and I made yummy sugar cookies today. I love that you can see just how many sprinkles are on those babies. They were delicious:).


Other than making cookies we didn't do much of anything. I had zero motivation and patience to do anything of importance. So we ate cookies and watched tv. Then my tired 3 year old turned into a monster and went to timeout over and over again. Luckily Nate came home and saved the day for all of us.




I realize I blog about Cam and her tantrums all too often. To be honest she is a really good girl and I should give her some credit. I guess I just enjoy her over dramatic ways of dealing with life. Today while getting ready she was whining that I was pulling her hair to hard. When I told her she was being dramatic she asked what that meant. I told her it meant that you make a big deal out of something little. She then broke down into tears and told me she didn't want to be dramatic:)



Just a side note, I want this skirt from LuluLemon. I got a gift card today and I am pretty sure it will be put toward this fancy little thing.




Here is a little sneak peak into what we usually look like...


I always have the girls dolled up but somehow they always manage to have their hair pulled out by the end of the day. One of them is usually running around half naked too.

and this is what I usually look like...


Nasty hair and sweats. Yep that about sums it up.






3 comments:

Diana Caffee said...

Megan, there is no better way to look than that! You are reading a book to your children, that is the definition of a beautiful mother!

sarita said...

I love nasty hair and sweats! Motherhood has it's challenges but we can't complain about the awesome work dress code, right? Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Matt and Erin said...

I'd take a mother who reads to her children any day over a mother who has her hair done and is well dressed! Thanks for the Christmas card. Love the pic!

BTW, do you use Walmart paint for the walls in your house? I've been using Home Depot, but I'm realizing my budget isn't as big as I want it to be. Wondering if you have good luck with the Walmart brand.