Friday, October 7, 2011

Sadie First Birthday!

I can't believe how fast the last year has gone by. It has been fun to reminisce about the day Sadie was born. It makes me miss holding my sweet new baby. Yet at the same time I absolutely love my crazy cute one year old. She is as loveable as they come. Absolutely full of personality and very much my little social butterfly.


We had a few friends over tonight for cake and ice cream. It was fun and totally chaotic at the same time. But you only get to celebrate your first birthday once right?


Here is the lady bug and her sister ready to party!...

The pinata was the highlight of the night...



My cute family watching the other kids hit the pinata...


(fyi- the weather today was amazing. It did not feel like October. More like August but without the humidity. Perfect day to celebrate a birthday)


And the cake...

Thanks to my friend Cassie Hegorhorst the cake turned out super cute. I copied the cake she made for you little girl. Thanks Cassie!

We don't have many pictures with our whole family. Even if we aren't all looking and smiling I still love when we have the whole gang in a picture.


Sadie needed a little encouragement to dig in...


But obviously got the hang of it...

A little milk to wash it all down...


Happy Birthday to my sweet little Sadie Bug!!!


3 comments:

Cassie said...

it was a fun little party! Thanks for inviting us, we had such a good time and the pinata was a hit!

The Morton's said...

Happy Birthday Sadie Bug! You are one cute lady bug! And Tucky you are one cute momma!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Awww! I miss you guys!!! Happy birthday Sadie!!