Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween Rocks!!!

We have had a blast celebrating Halloween this year. It has been not stop partying for the last week. Yesterday we hosted a party for all of Nate's fellow interns. It was great fun to dress up and meet everyone. As you can see we all looked amazing:) I don't know about you but I think we look pretty darn powerful:)
Nothing says sexy like a pair of blue tights.
We enjoyed lots of yummy food, played some dancing games on the KINECT, and enjoyed some friendly competition while playing some Minute to Win It games.



Today was Trick-or-Treating around our neighborhood. The weather was amazing. We have been so lucky this Fall to enjoy some beautiful weather.


Our cute little CareBear and Snow White ready to get some candy!


Hanging out in our front yard passing out candy. P.S. we have huge trees in our front yard. Nate cleaned the leaves up just yesterday.

The partying has been fun but we are pooped and ready for some sleep!


3 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

You guys look awesome! Love the costumes...and from what I can see of your house, your blue room looks so great!

BTW, about Thanksgiving. Matt has to work on Saturday and Sunday. So we'd only stay over Thursday night and come back on Friday sometime. We're not for sure about everything, yet. We've considered making it a day trip or staying the night in Sandusky at a hotel--but I really want to hang with you Rencher's more and see your cute house. :)

P.S. I need to get work out ideas from you. I'm bored of P90X.

Nikki said...

Dear Cams,
I love, love, love your Snow White costume! Your pumpkins are so cute! Did you help mom and dad carve them? You did such a good job. Mom said you love going to school. I am so proud of you! I miss you lots.
Love,
Aunt Wikki

Dear Megan,
Love the creative Halloween costumes. I am secretly jealous (or not so secretly anymore :)) of your friends that got to come to your Halloween party.I miss you lots!
Love,
N

Angela and Jim said...

So cute! It looks like a fun party