Wednesday, September 7, 2011

PRESCHOOL!!!


Cam and I have been talking about preschool for a long time now and Tuesday was finally her first day. This sweet girl was so excited. She even picked out her outfit and requested to wear bows in her hair. Her first day was a complete success. When I picked her up she was smiling from ear to ear. The first words out of her mouth were, "mommy, Mr. Kurt was so nice to me! And I didn't get mad when people called me Cambri (this is a big deal since she usually requires to be called her pretend name be it Snow White, Jasmine, Lightning McQueen etc), and I was really nice to the kids!". She then gave Sadie and me the biggest hugs and kisses. The memory will be a favorite of mine forever.

3 comments:

MBurt said...

Yea! Proud moment for a mom. I know you have your worries with her and other kids so you must be doing something right! Ok.. LOTS right! I love the pretend name thing. Too cute

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Our cams is one amazing girl!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

So darling Megan!