Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Home Sweet Home...

I just ordered Sadie's birth announcements so I hope to be getting them to fam and friends soon. She is so much bigger than this pic now. Wish they didn't grow up so fast! She is now about 10 1/2 pounds. I guess I should just be grateful she didn't come out this big. I do love that she is putting on some chunk. This little girl really is a great baby. She has her grumpy moments before going to bed but is perfect all day. I am a lucky momma!

We finally made it home to Idaho. We did the drive in 4 days so that we never had to drive more than 9 hours, but those 9 hour days were long. I hope we don't have to get in the car for awhile. But I can't complain too much cause it is so great to be with family. Cams is loving all the extra space to run around, and she loves the toy room right outside our bedroom. And little Sadie loves that there is someone to always hold her. She is a little cuddle bug.

Life really is perfect right now. Nate has 4 weeks of vacation so we get to play play play. On the agenda for today is...buy snow clothes for Cam and make Christmas cookies, oh and exercise. Nate and I are on a mission to get back in shape. With babysitters all around we have no excuses. And I don't fit into any of my pants and I don't want to buy a bunch of clothes that I hope I don't fit into for very long. I could ramble about this forever but I won't bore you with my sob story. Of course the to-do list should consist of stuff like unpacking and cleaning, but that can wait for another day right?

7 comments:

The Morton's said...

Her birth announcement is precious! Love the coloring! You make beautiful girls!

MBurt said...

I'm sure you look great but I can relate. I'm looking forward to getting back in shape. Sadie's birth announcement is adorable. Glad you made it here. Hope to see you sometime.

Mariah said...

She's stunning. I miss you, have an incredible holiday.

Nikki said...

Sadie is a doll!

Billy and Nathalie said...

She's super cute!
Making cookies and exercising? What about making cookies and eating them? Now that sounds good to me!

Becky said...

Sadie is darling! I am happy your family gets some quality time together. As for your sob story, no apologies needed. I am very sympatheic and it makes me nervous because I am worried about the long uphill battle after baby #4!

Arlie's Corner said...

Dearest Megan, Just wanted to touch base, let you know I think Sadie is darling, and her hair is alot darker than Cambri's. I think of you often, and how proud your Mom would be of you and your little family. Not many days go by when some of my favorite memories come to the surface. May God's choicest blessings continue to surround you and your little family. Merry Christmas. Love you Arlys