Monday, December 13, 2010

A few of my favorite things...

This blog post is pretty much me just wasting time...:)

I swear by this stuff. It has saved so many items of clothing at our house. I truly could be the next spokes person.

Nate and I joined the Apple here in Idaho Falls. It has been so much fun working out together. We are taking it rather slow since both of us are out of shape. And both of us walked around looking funny since we were so sore after the first day. As part of the introductory to the gym we received 2 free pilates classes on the reformer. It was new for both of us so we just laughed at eachother as we tried to do the exercises. I have to say I loved the class and wish it didn't cost an extra $99/month. I am loving the gym, but even more I am loving the hour each day Nate and I have to spend together.

I am addicted to this stuff. The strawberry dragonfruit is my favorite.

Truly the only lotion that has even done anything for my dry skin. I love it. My hands have been so dry they snag on everything. Gross I know. This stuff makes them soft and silky. You have to try it.



What's not to love about this little bundle of joy.

And how can you not love this!



And this!
And this! Can you tell she did NOT want to go play in the snow.

I love my girls. Even if both of them end up in bed with us on a regular basis:).

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Megan this post made me smile. I just jumped on the oxi-clean band wagon and am waiting to see if I love it. But I'll take your word for it.

And I seriously want to reach through the screen to hold Sadie. And those pics of Cambri are my favorite - especially the Mr. Potato accessories and the snowsuit - oh she cracks me up.

SO Glad you and Nate are getting to see eachother and work out ;). I felt the same way back when Logan and I were preparing for our cruise and doing Jillian's 30day shred together. Those workouts were HARD! For us at least. Logan is currently on a Taco Bell run, per my request. It's 11:13 and my willpower to have a sixpack is gone for the night ;). There's always tomorrow right? Right ;)

Wish we could see y'all in Utah next week ;)

MBurt said...

Cute pictures. You're girls are so much fun. I am jealous of the the gym pass and the chance to work out with your husband. I don't think we've done that since before we got married.

Matt and Erin said...

Sky ended up in our bed last night, too. I hate it, but I love it at the same time! Sleeping babes are the most precious site!

It is impossible for me to imagine you being out of shape. You being out of shape is like the rest of the world being IN shape! (Sounds weird...but you know what I mean, right?!)

Yes, I think we're still interested in a fun graduation trip. Will you let us know if you find anything great, and maybe we'll jump on the band wagon.