Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Latest...

I am not very good at this blogging thing anymore. I use to be able to blame it on Nate having the computer but he has been home for the last 3 weeks and I am just barely getting a post done. I will try to be better but life is going to get crazy again for the next month, so I make no promises.
Our newest adventure will begin this Friday when we pack our stuff in a storage unit and make our trek across the country to move in with Nate's parents in Idaho Falls for a few months. For the last bit of Nate's schooling he has the freedom to do his rotations wherever he wants so we chose to spend some time closer to home where we can enjoy family and friends. Since we will most likely end up in Ohio for residency for the next 5 years it will be nice to live close to family for a short time.
Since we will be in the Idaho/Utah area til the end of May I hope to be seeing many long lost friends:) I am looking forward to some possible GNOs. I need to build up some girl time before we move to a far away place where I have no friends.
Just so this isn't a pictureless post, here are some recent photos of the girls-
Our little Sadie is quite possibly the smiliest baby in the world. This picture makes me happy.
Just enjoying some sister time.

This is Cam's first time holding Sadie unassisted. A little scary since most pictures looked like this one below-When she pulls this face you never know what to expect from her.

Hope to be seeing many of you soon!!!

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Good luck with the move. Your girls are adorable.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

I am so excited your moving here! Also, your girls look like twins, so so cute:)

Nikki said...

Seriously, they don't come any cuter. The picture of Sadie smiling - adorable. And, Cams looks like her mama. I miss you!

Cassie said...

so cute!!! Sadie is adorable and Cams is growing so much and is adorable as well! Good luck with the move!

Jen and Ty said...

Tucky! I emailed you a couple times last week and I am not sure that I have your right email address. Will you let me know if you got them or not and if not I will send them to a different address. I wanted to ask you some questions about teaching step and I also wanted your address so I can send you a Christmas card.

I am so excited that you are going to be in close by in the upcoming months. I am going to be in Salt Lake from the 13th to the 27th and would love to see you. Will you be around either of those weeks?

I would love to see you, Cambri, and meet sweet Sadie. I love her hair! I don't remember Cambri's being that dark, but maybe that is just because it is so light now. Your girls are so beautiful. I am excited for my boys to have a chance to play with them!

Allison Harris said...

yay for visiting Idaho....we'll have to get together! Boo... to Ohio for residency? Tell Nate that's a no no.

The Rees' said...

your girls are SO adorable!! wish you were moving to utah! hope all is well. lots of love.