Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Identity Crisis...

Our little bunny is almost a month old. Crazy how time flies when you are not pregnant:). Since she is almost a month old we decided the appropriate way to celebrate was to change her name of course. We have been calling her Hadley but it just hasn't felt right to me. I found myself hesitant to call her by her name and it didn't sound right when others said it. I brought it up to Nate and he too wasn't sold on the name Hadley. It isn't that we don't like it, more that it just didn't fit our little baby. Pretty much the little one has been referred to as baby sister or bunny, but now she has a name that I hope is the real deal...

Here is our little Sadie baby- I wanted to use this name when we were figuring out Cambri's name, but Nate didn't like it. Luckily he likes it this time around cause I still love it. It will take awhile to get use to her new name, but I think it fits her perfectly.
Here are a few more pictures of what has been going on around here.

Cam loves being a big sis. She especially loves to give Sadie lots of love. She is such a great helper with the bink which is what she is doing in this picture. She does sometimes find it entertaining to either pull the bink out or stick her finger in as far as possible. Luckily Sadie is usually a good sport.


Halloween this year was fun. I think we went trick-or-treating 4 different times. Cams loved it! I love that she calls it pick-or-treat.


And yes, I should have known better than to give her the whole bag of pretzel goldfish. And I should have known better than to try to take a picture. She hates getting her picture taken so when she saw the camera she started throwing the fish everywhere.
Nate will be home for good this weekend. We are so so so excited!!! We survived our long 4 month separation. I hope to never ever do anything like it again.



8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love the name Sadie! I can't believe she is already a month old. I hope things are starting to get settled for you.

Brandon and Jenn said...

lol! I love both names. I'm glad you found one that fits her perfectly!

Bekah said...

I have always LOVED the name Sadie. I almost didn't marry Brad because it goes so horribly with his (now our) last name! :) Glad you're doing well! Such gorgeous girls you have!

Cassie said...

did you guys legally change it?

Nikki said...

She is the perfect Sadie! And Cams is the perfect dalmation. I love it!

sarita said...

What a great story she'll have to tell when she's older! I love Sadie as well!

MBurt said...

I can do Sadie, especially since I've never called her Hadley to her face. :) Glad to hear you survived. Kudos to you for sure!

Lyndzee said...

It looks like you are adjusting to two kiddo's o.k. I am glad you are home and doing well. I like the name Sadie as well. Maybe you will have another girl and you could name her Hadley.