Saturday, September 25, 2010

Patiently Waiting...

I have been without a computer for the last month so I am out of touch with the blogging world. I am also too lazy to post anything too exciting so I will just give you a quick update. Hopefully the next update comes complete with new baby pics.

I am finally down to the last few days of this pregnancy. For the most part I really do feel good, although if I don't take a nap when Cambri does I usually turn into an emotional mess and a lazy lump on a log. I think the guilt I feel for being a lazy momma is the hardest part to deal with. Being a single momma through this process has been a challenge as well. I truly have a greater appreciation for everything Nate does to help me out at home. Even if it is just for a few hours a day, having a dad and husband in the home makes the biggest difference. Both Cambri and I are anxious to have him home for good the first part of November.

Thankfully family will arrive this Saturday. Nate's mom will be here Saturday and staying for 2 weeks. And then my parents will come for a week. We are so very excited to see all of them. As much as I want to have this baby any moment (please) we hope she stays put until this weekend. After that I will be doing anything and everything to coax her out.

I have officially been told I look like I am ready to pop at any moment so I will not be posting any pics. I do know that I am huge but I still don't understand why perfect strangers feel the need to say such things. One day I will be tough enough to return those comments with a sassy remark.

We shall keep in touch!

9 comments:

Bekah said...

Megan! Waiting is the worst, especially when you're as far along as you are. And I don't know how you've done this without a husband! You're a strong woman!

I'm actually being induced at my 39 week mark, I just posted those 30 week pictures 2 weeks after they were taken. But I wouldn't complain about 37 weeks either! :) Good luck and I can't wait to see your beautiful baby! Love ya!

S-T.E.C.H. said...

Be sure to call me as soon as you go into labor! I am not that far away that I can't make it in time :) Love you! (and I am sure that you are still one of the most beautiful pregnant ladies ever!)

Kelly said...

Good luck! We look forward to seeing pictures of your new little girl!

Erica said...

How wonderful to be almost there! I am so excited to see some pictures of the newest addition! Hope everything goes well for you!

Marianne said...

When people comment about your pregnancy, follow with something like: "Yep! Only one more week and we can do a paternity test. I am so excited to find out who I am marrying..." It changes the subject quickly.

Nikki said...

can't wait! love you.

Anonymous said...

Hey sis...I wish so very much that we lived by each other, moments like these make me so sad that we are so far away. Keep in touch on whats happening and give those two little girly's some loves from us. Love ya!!!

Maggie said...

Good luck! I am so happy and excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition!!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Maybe the baby is here by now, if not hang in there!! Love ya:)