Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Makes a Momma Proud...

Our little Cams has been so much fun lately. Truly she is our entetainment. I am always amazed at how much love a mom can have for her baby. I will enjoy the days that she loves me back and thinks I am the best thing ever.

I can't get the format to work with me so the explanations for the pics come first and then the pics are at the bottom...in no particular order.

Cams has turned into a little copycat. I had to take her to one of my group exercise classes the other day because the daycare girl didn't show up. She had a blast lifting weights with us. Now anytime she sees weights she wants to 'exercise'.


She also always has to wear sunglasses when mommy wears them. The best part is she knows she is cute. She will laugh when she puts them on until you pay attention to her.


She used to run from cameras. Now she knows exactly what to do. Yell cheese as loud as you can over and over again until someone takes her picture. I love her smile!!!


Cams has also become our little puzzle master. Her Grandma Tucker worked with her on her puzzles when we were home for Christmas and now she is the champ at putting them together. We even mix up all the pieces of different puzzles and she still figures them out. Like I said...makes a momma proud.


I love that she is finally getting some hair! In most of the pictures she has pigtails. They are still very small, but so cute. The only thing I don't like is that it makes her look more grown up. Her little bald head kept her looking like my baby.













3 comments:

The Corner of Inn and Sane said...

I LOVE the one of her in the exercise class! What an adorable little clone. Miss you so much...your smile & enthusiasm are contagious.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Megan, you always have her dressed like a little model, i bet her closet is a fun one to go through! How old is she? I am just curious when Sydney will start getting hair, it does make her look a lot older. Cute Cute girl you have!! oh and in the 2nd picture, she looks like your twin.

Nikki said...

She is darling! Can't wait to see you guys in February!