Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing PERSONAL CHALLENGE FITNESS!

I have started a new blog. It is a blog about fitness and nutrition. I am using it as a resource for my personal training clients, but I also want to open it up to anyone who wants a resource for exercise, nutrition and anything fitness related. Eventually I will be offering online personal training options and workout dvds. Once that is up and running I will explain more about it.

I am really excited about this new blog. I have people asking me all the time about fitness stuff and I think this will be a great way to share that information. I will be posting often, but please feel free to email me or comment on the blog if you have specific things you would like me to address.

Spread the word to friends and family and let us all join the journey to better health!

www.personalchallengefitness.blogspot.com

~Megan

5 comments:

sam and brittney said...

I am excited about your new blog!!

sarita said...

Hooray! Thanks for sharing!

Bekah said...

Wahoo! This is awesome! Thanks Megan!

Becky said...

Awesome!!! I can't wait to puruse.:)

musson said...

THANK YOU!!! I'm actually trying to lose the rest of the baby weight and I was thinking about calling you and asking for help AND THIS IS AWESOME!!!!! I am forwarding this on to a bazillion people... (no joke).

But I'll be checking frequently and I would budget the personal training online option!!