Monday, January 18, 2010

Everyday Life...

I have spent so much time putting together my new fitness blog that I have neglected keeping this one updated. Here are just a few fun pictures from this last week. Cams loves putting everything to bed. She goes around covering everything with blankets as she says "nie nie". In this picture we put all her puzzle pieces to bed plus a few other friends.
I had to use lots of gel to make this hairdo work, but this is documentation of Cams first braids. As long as I let her watch cartoons while we do her hair she will sit perfectly still for me.

Cambri was starting to get scared of water, or so I thought, so I signed her up for swimming lessons. Turns out she loves the water. She wants nothing to do with the activities we do in class though. She has her own agenda. If we even mention the word swimming she says "wa wa" and then insists that she put her swimming suit on. Last week she had it on by 9am even though lessons aren't until 5pm.

Everyday life here is good. We are just trying to stay busy and eagerly awaiting warmer temps so we can venture outside again.

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Okay, seriously, those braids! The cutest!!!

Billy and Nathalie said...

YAY for first braids! So cute!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Ok i just can help myself from always commenting on that cute girl. Her hair...really? to die for! I am going to check out your new blog now. Good job!

The Morton's said...

Those pig tails are so cute! I still can't believe how fast her hair grew in! Jake LOVES the water too, I wish there was something like that offered here!