Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Fun Pictures...

A few weeks ago my friend Annie took some pictures for me. I wanted some pics of Cam and me while it was pretty outside. It was a cold day but it didn't seem to bother Cams. I wanted her to wear her little hat because she loves it. When I take it off she gets mad. Today she wore it when she went down for her nap. Thanks Annie for being our personal photographer. We love the pictures.



The famous Cheese face. She has been doing this a lot lately.




I love my baby girl.

11 comments:

M and M said...

These pics are adorable! Meg you are such a cute cute mom!

The Morton's said...

You are gorgeous!!! And I dont ever want to hear you complain about your hair again!! It looks SO GOOD!!! Love Cams cheesy smile, so darling!

sam and brittney said...

What cute pics!!

Angela and Jim said...

You guys both look so cute! I love fall time pictures, they are my favorite. Your hair looks so good! I wish mine could like that.

Billy and Nathalie said...

Your hair looks really pretty!

Lyndzee said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love her cheeser! Isn't it great to be a mom.

Nikki said...

she is my favorite little girl! And you look beautiful! Nate is one lucky guy to have the two of you.

Kristi & Mike said...

I love the picts! She is so cute and you look gorgeous. I love your hair and can't believe how long it is! Beautiful!!!

Cameron and Erin said...

I am so glad I found your blog. I found it through Annnie Pinegar...used to be Kemp and I dated her borther. You are so beautiful and your little girl is so cute! Tell Nate Hi.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

So adorable!!

Becky said...

Such fun pictures. I really need to do something like that with my kids while they are still in cute toddler ages. .. not the scary lose your teeth ages and beyond. Thanks for the inspiration!