Thursday, August 6, 2009

Small Obsession..

In the past it has been impossible to keep a hat on Cambri. Even if it was strapped under her chin she would figure a way to get it off her head. I found it ironic because she always let me put headbands on her. I found a cute hat on sale for a few bucks so I thought I would get it and try to get her to wear one. Of course she hated it. I kept trying. Eventually it worked...she left it on. Now she won't take it off. She loves it. She puts in on herself and wears it everywhere. It is pretty cute. The best was when she put it on and it covered her eyes. She was walking around and ran right into the couch. Knocked her right over. She sure is cute!










6 comments:

The Morton's said...

She is all girl thats for sure!!! Jake use to wear hats and I thought he looked so cute in them but now he wants nothing to do with them:( Btw, Cambri is so TALL and thinning out! Jake is still my chunky monkey.

MBurt said...

She's getting too big! Don't worry there is such thing as a fridge lock. I love the picture of her cuddling you. There isn't anything better when they want you over everyone else. Post pics of the apt. Glad you are there and getting settled.

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

Yes we have internet. Too bad we don't get it free.:( Anyway, she looks like such a big girl!! I can't believe how fast she has grown.

Nikki said...

My two favorites from this post... where she's brushing her own teeth (such a big girl), sitting on Nate, probably watching TV (She'll have good TV taste like her mama...watch the today show every morning) AND where she's just lounging on her booster seat. Next time I see her (sooner than later) she'll probably be talking in full sentences! I can't handle it. Not OK!

~Amber jo~ said...

She is for sure a Rencher! I see it all the time. We are too stubborn to try something new, so we say we hate it. then finally when we give it a try we end up loving it...the only difference is that the rest of the renchers are too proud to admit they were silly and wrong. But little cambri seems fine about it! ha ha how cute.

Becky said...

I love it! How are you guys doing?! I sure miss you guys. I am actually hiring for Amex right now--fyi. Sarah is having a baby in October! What are you doing (besides being mommy that is) these days?