Monday, March 2, 2009

A Very Happy Birthday...

First of all I need to thank everyone for the many phone calls, text messages, emails and such wishing me a happy birthday. I seriously felt so loved. I couldn't even take all the phone calls. But I will do my best to get back to everyone that did leave messages. Just want you all to know that I appreciate the love!
It was indeed a very happy birthday. Nate made breakfast for me and then later a very yummy dinner. And to top it off he made the cutest cake ever. We celebrated by eating cake an ice cream with friends that night. It was a very fun birthday. The best part is I got to celebrate it with my friend Jenni whose birthday was today.
Nate has serious cake making skills. Check out that rubber ducky. I really am impressed with the cakes he makes for my birthdays. This ducky was yummy chocolate with cream cheese frosting. Very tasty.
Jenni contributed a most delicious Apple Dapple cake.

Two pretty cute birthday girls.


The party was too much for Cambri...So we put her in the crib with George. It was their first sleep over.


The party continued the next day when Annie and Amanda took Jenni and I out to lunch and then treated us to our own mini cakes. This cake was soooooo good. Definitely need to get the recipe to this one.
It has been a few days of fun...now it is time to lay off the cake.
Thanks again for making me feel so special.













9 comments:

Jaylynn said...

Happy Birthday Girlie! If we lived closer I'd babysit your sweet little Cambri and send you a Chocolate Molten Lava Cake from Chili's! Yummmm!

Jen and Ty said...

Tucky! Happy Birthday! I am so sorry I didn't call! I can't believe how it totally slipped my mind. I am glad it was such a good one. The cake Nate made really is impressive! Hope to talk to you soon.

sarita said...

Happy Birthday! I love the duckie cake and the sleepover picture!

The Morton's said...

Glad you had such a wonderful day! You are SO loved!!! I love all THREE of your cakes too!

Maggie said...

Happy Birthday, Girl. I'm sorry I didn't call. Hope all is going well.

Chalaine, Paul, and Bailey said...

Meg Happy late Birthday I usually always remember your birthday and It zoomed right past. Baileys was on the 2nd! That is so cute the Nate made you a cake how fun! lova ya

Marianne said...

How did you get your counter on? I can't figure it out.
Marianne

Michelle and Adrian Murray said...

I just wanted to say hi!!! you live so far away...we never talk anymore!!! Love you and have a GREAT DAY!

Heidi and Michael said...

Hey Megan! I've ran into your blog from time to time and its darling. This is Heidi (Patterson) Johnson. Your little girl is so so cute!! She looks just like her Dad. So guess what? Random memories... I found an old tape from high school of us cheerleading!! Different competitions and such, and man I feel old because it was 11 years ago! What the heck happened to time? Flies by way too fast. Anywho, just wanted to say hi. If you'd like an invite to my blog, just email me at heidijohnson2@hotmail.com and I'd be happy to do so! You're beautiful as always. Looks like things are going well for you. Take care!