Sunday, February 22, 2009

All Dressed Up...

Saturday night was the annual gala at Nate's school. I love having a reason to get all dressed up. I bought a pretty dress, put lots of make-up on, stressed about how to do my hair, gave up on trying and just left it pulled half up, got a baby sitter (thanks Nikki) and we danced the night away. It really was such a fun night.Before the gala a big group of us got together for dinner.

Cambri joined us for a litte while because I felt bad making Nikki watch her for 6 hours. Most babies go to bed around 7 or at least by 8. Nope not our little pumpkin. She stayed up until 11:30pm and partied with Nikki.

The decorations are always amazing at the gala. The pics don't do it justice. What a cute couple:)

Our first stop was the treat table. I loved the rice crispy treats the most.


Showing off our moves!


My cute friends.


Busting more moves on the dance floor with Amanda and Gavin.

Too bad this is the last year we will get to go to the gala. I guess I will just have to find another reason to get all fancied up.

8 comments:

Cassie said...

You looked so gorgeous! That was a really fun night! I wish I would have thought about having a fun dinner too! I also wish the music would have been a little quieter when we got to talk so that we could have talked a little longer! You guys looked great!

Nikki said...

You guys look good... That's all there is to it. I will party with Bunny any time. I would have taken her before you went to dinner, you know. :)

Maggie said...

What a fun event! You look gorgeous :) It IS kind of sad when you grow up and don't have as many events to get all fancied up for. Oh, your dress is really pretty.

Angela and Jim said...

Meg you look so cute! I love the outfit. What a fun night, it's always nice to have a fun dress up date with your husband.

The Morton's said...

I love getting dressed up too! I love your hair!

Diana said...

That looks like so much fun! I love your dress, you look hot :) I love getting dressed up too. I actually miss high school dances just for that reason. The last time we got all dressed up was for Ben's brother's wedding. I was 9 months pregnant... not too glamorous.

Amy said...

How absolutley fun! What girl wouldn't want to get dressed up like she was going to the prom? Those days are far and few between when you are a momma!

Martha said...

You look so pretty Tucky! I love excuses to get dressed up. It happened all the time in high school, and now that I have a cute boy to dance with every time, I never have the chance. Oh well!