Sunday, January 25, 2009

Pet Peeves...

I have had a few things on my mind the last few days so I thought I would use my blog to exercise my freedom of speech:)

1. Dirty people- and what I mean by that is people who litter. I was sitting at the stop light last Thursday when the girl in front of me rolled down her window and with no reservations threw a brown paper bag on the ground. I couldn't believe what I just saw. How could she think that was ok? To make myself feel better I layed on the horn. Probably immature but it made me feel better. If the light would have stayed red longer I would have gone and picked the bag up and put it back in her car.

2. Call me Scrooge...People who leave their Christmas decorations up after the holidays are over. I don't know why it bothers me so much.

3. Strange people (especially at Wal-mart) who think it is ok to touch Cambri's hands and face.

4. The Hollywood invasion of the presidential election and innaguration. Why must we analyze the color of the First Lady's dress? And why do we care that she wore J. Crew gloves? Don't we have bigger issues to be worrying about?

5. The guy who does the Sham-Wow and Oxy-Clean commercials.

Thanks for letting me get that off my chest:)

4 comments:

Mathis and Kari said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only crazy one who would have layed on the horn! I'm glad you did. People need to be made aware of the stupid things they do :)

Ashley said...

Girl I couldn't agree more, especially with Christmas lights still up after the holidays, Obama-wood, and dirty people/white trash people...especially at Walmart (the one on 73rd...I would drive the extra way just to shop @ the Jordan Creek one). Thanks for getting all of those things off my chest too!

Cassie said...

Oh my gosh I know how you feel about people touching the babys face and hands, it drives me bonkers!!! I feel like I have to sanitize Hallies hands every time ugh! I too hate the stupid sham wow commercials!!

The Morton's said...

Wal-mart sure does attract the weirdo's! I have had the same experience and some of that flat out scare Jake, so here I am trying to calm by baby while the weirdo just stands there and tells my how cute he is when he cries!