Tuesday, March 11, 2008

This last Saturday Ashley Rencher and Nikki Hook threw a baby shower for me. They did such a great job. Everything was so cute and perfect. Many friends came and gave me and baby so many wonderful gifts. Our baby girl is going to be the best dressed gal in town. I can't wait to play dress up with our little one! One of the games we played was the one where everyone had to guess how big around my belly is by measuring it with toilet paper squares. Turns out I am 9 squares around right now. I am keeping the 9 squares to compare it to how big I am minutes before I go into labor. I already know I am going to be huge!

I really appreciate everyone for taking the time to come and celebrate this exciting time with me.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Sorry I couldn't make it to the shower. Looks like it was fun. I do have a gift for you. I will have to get it to you later. Happy belated birthday.

Maggie said...

It's starting to feel real. look at you having baby showers! I loved the birthday pictures.You have one nice hubby.

Allison said...

Congrats you guys on the baby! I haven't talked to you guys in maybe......two or three years? You weren't even engaged yet! That's pretty sad. I'm so excited for you guys, you will LOVE having a little friend to follow you around all day Megan! It goes so fast, enjoy every minute and take millions of pictures! our blog is jayandallisonharris.blogspot.com hope you guys are doing good, your pictures are so cute and you are still so cute and little Megan! I was WAY bigger when I was that far along! Love, Allison

Brandon and Jenn said...

I wish we lived closesr. It sounds like you had a great time and that Baby Girl Renche is going to be well taken care of.

Brandon and Jenn said...

Ugg! I can't believe I mispelled your last name-- sorry!