Friday, August 19, 2011

haircut...

It's true, this monkey got a hair cut. In fact I chopped it off. Twice cause the first time I didn't do a very good job. Which is why it is as short as it is. But I love it short. Her hair is still pretty thin so it looks stringy when it gets long. I do miss being able to do pig tails but now her hair doesn't always have to be pulled up to look cute. We are all about quick and easy around here. I am getting the itch to cut mine. I never do my hair and its always pulled back. Just the thought of taking a blow dryer to my hair in this humidity makes me sweat. But I am not as cute as this girl when I have short hair. Oh well, I can doll her up and no one cares what I look like.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

4 comments:

Nikki said...

umm, adorable. she is growing up too fast!

Maggie said...

She is too cute. It isn't even humid here, but I've been a little anti-blow-dryer lately too. Too hot. I keep telling myself that I'll like my long(er) hair in the winter.

sarita said...

I love it! I'm all about quick and easy these days. And if you want my opinion (just say you do), you would look fabulous with short hair as well. You are one of those few women who can pull off anything!

MBurt said...

Of course you look cute with short hair. I understand the debate. I think Cambri looks like your cousin Sam in this picture.