Thursday, July 28, 2011

Today Cambri told me she doesn't like our new house and that she wants to live in Hawaii instead. For once my 3 year old and I totally agree on something:) I am curious as to what Hawaii looks like and means to her since she has never been there.

Cam also repeatedly told our friends that had stopped by for a few minutes that she wanted them to go home. We are still working on our manners around here.

It is 10pm and I should be getting ready for bed but this is my prime time for getting stuff done around the house so I am off to work on some DIY projects!

2 comments:

Trent and Julie said...

Your family pictures turned out so great!! I also like pinterest!! Wish we could hang out together and try some DIY projects!! Miss you

Angela and Jim said...

I love her honesty. I think she would love Hawaii :)I'm sorry she is having a hard time, I hope she starts to love your house more.