Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

We got our pictures taken by Melissa Burnett Photography in Utah right before moving to Ohio. I am really happy with the way they turned out. Taking pictures of my girls is really challenging because Sadie doesn't sit still and Cambri doesn't like to have her picture taken. Considering this these pictures are way better than I could have ever expected.













If you compare this to our engagement photo 5 1/2 years ago we have changed a lot! We are getting old.




5 comments:

Diana said...

Now those are my kind of pictures! You are so pretty! It still makes me a little mad ;) Just kidding, I love you and all of your beautifulness! I miss you tons too!

sarita said...

I love them! You look amazing as always, and I especially love your hair color!

If you are getting old than I have one foot in the grave...hope all is going well in Ohio!

MBurt said...

Super cute. Unless you changed your hair color the edit put the red in. Which is it?

The Rees' said...

these are gorgeous. i hope you have the picture in your header blown up real big and hanging somewhere awesome in your new house. what a beautiful family!! :)

Melissa Chorba said...

These pictures are great! I can't believe how much Sadie and Cambri have grown since you left...and I love your hair! Hope things are well in your new home :) Miss you guys!