Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Sending my Love...

...To my husband who is far far away. Cambri and I headed to Utah yesterday for A) my little brother's wedding B) and flying any closer to the holidays makes airfare sky rocket, but Nate can't join us until next Monday. We left the poor guy to suffer through his call week all by himself.
This week is also our anniversary...4 years! It is sad we won't be together to celebrate, but let's be honest, with Nate on call we wouldn't have been able to do anything cool anyway. So we will just have to celebrate next week when we have lots of willing babysitters:).
In the mean time I just wanted to do a little tribute to us, and let Nate know that I miss him and am excited to have a week of vacation when he gets here.
4 years of fun!...
Hiking In Provo before we were married.
Our first Christmas tree. We tied it onto the top of our green Ford Contour and drove it home from Idaho. It was totally a Charly Brown tree.
First Christmas as a married couple.
Nate and I graduated from high school the same year which means that I should have finished college before him due to his 2 year hiatus for a church mission. Instead I was nice enough to drag out my college career so we could enjoy this glorious moment together:).
Family vacation in Hawaii right before we moved to Iowa. (I will never be that tan again because I have since become paranoid about wrinkles and now plaster on the sunscreen).
Becoming True Iowans by attending the Iowa State Fair. Tried our first deep fried oreos...they were delicious btw.


No I am not pregnant in this picture. This would be our Halloween party a few years back.New Year's Eve 2007


Anxiously awaiting our baby girl. I know I look about the same size as the non-pregnant picture noted before...huge.

Nate I love you!!! Please come to Utah soon! Cams and I miss you.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Megan,
It has been so fun catching up on your beautiful family! You, as always, are so cute and your daughter and husband seem incredible!
It seems like just yesterday we were sitting on the lavish beds in our dorm rooms chatting...such good times!
If you and Chels are ever in the state at the same time, we should all get together...I'd love that!
Natalie

Meg said...

Thanks bunny, I love you and miss you the most!

Everett said...

Yayee for free babysitters. Seriously! I know someone who will take her anytime day or night! Also 4 years! No way has it been that long!

Arlie's Corner said...

Dear Megan,

Lyndzee told your baby is so cute, and she definitely is. Congratulations on your wedding anniversary. I think of you often and always pray you are safe and very happy. Please give your Dad and Kathy our best, and we are sorry we missed Alan's wedding. I hope it was a wonderful day. Love Arlys