Friday, July 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Nate!

Today was Nate's 27th bday. We are getting so old! We have a little tradition of making cakes for each other. This year I made Nate a zoo cake. It turned out pretty cute. Maybe not the most age appropriate cake, but cute none the less.The cupcakes were the cutest part of the cake. I don't know why some of the pics are sideways.Zebra

Tiger


The lion was my favorite.


I love having bdays cause it gives us a reason to eat lots of food and play all day.

Happy Birthday Nate. I love you!
A picture of our cute little chunk just because.

6 comments:

Matt and Erin said...

Happy belated birthday, Nate! We miss you guys!

Nikki said...

Your cake is so cute... you are so talented...and I love cambri's hat and swimsuit. She looks older already. And happy birthday, Nate! 6 days... (yes, I'm counting down!:))

The Morton's said...

Darling Darling Darling!

Billy and Nathalie said...

Happy birthday, Nate!

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Good luck on your journey back home and mb you could think about coming a little earlier in the summer and make this cake for Nicholas' b-day next year!!

Unknown said...

It was so great to see you guys last night! Hope you enjoy Ohio.