Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Nate's New Hobby...

Nate has decided to take up a new hobby...Rugby. I have to admit that I was a bit hesitant at first to let him do this (like he doesn't have a choice in the matter:)). Mostly because I don't understand the game of Rugby at all. I have watched a few games and I still don't get it. In fact I find it to be a very odd game. And it scares me that there is tackling involved but no helmet or pads. The funny thing is Nate doesn't really understand the game either. He is catching on, but when he first started his coach would stand on the sidelines and tell him what to do throughout the whole game. It made me laugh because this is how I played soccer when I was little. My dad would walk up and down the sidelines and tell me what to do.
To be fair Nate really is good at the game. He is famous for his tall skinny legs that can run really fast. It has been fun to watch him play. It also is a good outlet from school for him. But I do still fear that he will get hurt because Nate's insurance isn't the best. And because that would be sad if he got hurt:).



I tried to copy some pictures off of facebook but couldn't figure out how to do it so you will have to click on this weblink to see some pictures of Nate in action. One tough dude if you ask me!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=350466&id=505944522&l=7b79a

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=350474&id=505944522&l=7b79a

3 comments:

tonyandalli said...

Hi Megan! This is Allison Rees Jenks from Morgan- I hope you remember! I found your blog via Emily Warner and hope you don't mind that I peeked! You can peek back at tonyandalli.blogspot.com. Good luck with the new little one and take care! Alli

Anonymous said...

megan! it's brittney strebel. i came across your blog by blog stocking other people and was soo excited to find it! you are soo dang cute pregnant! you are tiny. i can't believe the pic of how small you were at like 20 weeks. i know when i get pregnant i will show at like 8 weeks! well i'm glad things are going well for ya'll. you are going to have your baby soo soon!
brittney

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Megan how is it possible that you are still the cutest girl ever. I LOVE the belly. Are you enjoying your last few weeks of pregnancy? Glad you have a blog, its a fun way to keep intouch. Call next time you are in Idaho.