Thursday, August 12, 2010

Checking In...

Time to play a little catch up. I haven't had the ability to download any pics onto the computer and I don't really like blogging with them so instead I just chose not to blog at all. I still don't have most of my pictures but here are a few that Nate's brother and his wife snapped of Cambri. They don't really have a lot to do with anything I am blogging about, but they make the post so much cuter:)
Cambri will never look at the Camera when I am taking the picture so I was happy to get these few shots of her being cute.
I love my brown-eyed beauty.


It has now been almost 4 weeks since we have seen Nate. Up to this point we had never done more than a week apart so this has been challenging. Especially because we only get to talk on the phone for about 5 minutes a day. Poor Nate has been slaving away working from 4:30am-8 or 9:00pm, and then usually has to study for a bit. Not sure what next month will bring but I hope it isn't this intense. I don't really understand the point of making the students work that long, with such a little sleep, but I guess when you are the grunt you do what you are told.

I feel guilty that he has to work so hard. After all of this I really think he/we:) deserve a graduation celebration next Spring.

I have lots of things to blog about like Nate's really cool birthday cake and Cambri's new haircut but I want to wait for pictures to do that so I will have to hold off for another week or so.


5 comments:

The Rees' said...

cant wait to do family pictures! call me as soon as you have a few seconds. lets take the girls to the zoo. it's not too hot and harli and i need to get out. hope you guys had a great time on your trip within a trip :)

Annie and Caleb Pinegar said...

I am sorry. being apart that long is never easy, fun, or wanted. It is almost over and it will all make us stronger hopefully one day. miss you. love you! hope you are doing okay.

The Morton's said...

She truly is a beauty!!

Billy and Nathalie said...

Once you see him again, and maybe after a few days, you might tell yourself that time went by fast. When I look back at the month of April, when Billy was in OH, it seems like it went by fast and was forever ago. And we survived...here... in IA... all alone...but with wonderful friends.

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

What ag reat post. Yuor maternity pictures are awesome, you are just so tiny! I love all the hair Cabrie has now. ADORABLE:)